Self-piercing riveting is a cold access technology used […]
Self-piercing riveting is a cold access technology used to access two or more plastic sheets. The mechanism is to use a refined rivet to drive the oil through a cylinder or servo motor, and directly press the rivet to be riveted. The rivet will be brittlely fractured with the rivet under the pressure of the rivet. this…
Self-piercing riveting is a cold access technology used to access two or more plastic sheets. The mechanism is to use a refined rivet to drive the oil through a cylinder or servo motor, and directly press the rivet to be riveted. The rivet will be brittlely fractured with the rivet under the pressure of the rivet. Among them, a new generation of board access technology that results in stable access. The rivet nose is first pressed on the rivet plate, the rivets are embedded by pressure from the rivet rod, penetrate the top plate, and expand into the lower plate. The rivets and the plate are expanded together to fill the rivet mold. Looking at the nail feet, the “buttons” are turned around, so that the upper, lower, left, and right panels can be firmly connected.
Although in the tightening industry, for quick, safe, and reliable installation and access, the self-piercing riveting process is indispensable. Self-piercing rivets, locking rivets, and self-piercing rivets are self-piercing rivets. So how to control the quality management of the press riveting process during use? The following explains the quality management process of self-piercing riveting for everyone:
1. After the self-piercing riveting, no crooking or deflection can occur, and the roundness of the back of the rivet must be ensured.
2. The material and model specifications of the self-piercing rivets must be consistent with the construction drawings, and the specifications and models must not be pressed.
3. After the self-piercing riveting, the crimping rivets must not fall off or fall off, and their firmness must be checked; their push tensile strength and torque value must meet the requirements of the PEM regulations of their specifications.
Compared to the three traditional rivets mentioned above, self-piercing rivets have the following obvious technical advantages:
1. Quick connection can be realized without pre-punching and changing the center hole distance, high production cost and fast speed;
2. The rivets do not pierce the surface of the middle and lower layers of the board, so the sealing suburban fruit and the waterproof layer have a strong working ability, and the riveting appearance is beautiful;
3. The machine and equipment occupy a small area, and the riveting is easy to use and the noise is low;
4. It is insensitive to the type of surface layer of the access material, which can be applied to various types of non-disposable metals, aluminum alloy plates and plastic plates;
5. The fully automatic nail feeding system is stable. Through the automatic design, rapid and efficient intelligent system production can be achieved.
At present, the self-piercing riveting technology has been applied in the market of trolleys, engineering construction and household appliances. With the application and promotion of disposal-free boards and the development of self-piercing riveting technology, the advantages of self-piercing riveting in the processing of production parts of chassis cabinets are becoming more and more obvious. For example, in the processing of parts of the assembled server cabinet frame structure, the commonly used plate is 3.5 mm aluminum-clad zinc plate, which is connected by traditional riveting. The part processing process is as follows: firstly, manual service is required for the riveting holes of the two centered components, and they are placed in the willow. Nail, then pinch the tail rod with a riveting gun, the tip of the gun against the lock ring, and press the button at the end to start riveting. The quality of this riveting has a lot to do with the quality of the operating staff, complicated operations and low productivity. If it is changed to self-piercing riveting, its accuracy level is relatively low, and the use of automatic feeding nails with material tapes will reduce the compressive strength of manual service operations and further increase the part processing rate.
At present, the self-piercing riveting equipment is mainly divided into two types: desktop self-piercing riveting machine and portable self-piercing riveting machine. For the nail feeding method, a vibrating coil-type automatic nail feeding or a tape-type automatic nail feeding must be selected.