1. First remove the sludge on the surface of the broken […]
1. First remove the sludge on the surface of the broken screw, use the center 铳 to smash the center of the section, then use a drill to install a drill bit with a diameter of 6-8 mm, drill the hole at the center of the section, and pay attention to the hole. through. After the hole has been drilled, the small drill bit is removed and replaced with a drill bit of 16 mm in diameter, and the hole of the broken bolt is continuously enlarged and drilled through.
2. Take the electrode with a diameter of 3.2 mm or less, use medium and small current in the bore of the broken bolt, and weld the weld from the inside to the outside. The part where the weld is started can take off half of the entire length of the bolt. When starting surfacing, the arc should not be too long to avoid burning the outer wall of the broken bolt. After surfacing to the upper end face of the broken bolt, a cylinder of 14-16 mm in diameter and 8-10 mm in height is continuously welded.
3. After surfacing, hammer the end face with a hammer to make the broken bolt vibrate along its axial direction. Due to the heat generated by the arc and the subsequent cooling, coupled with the vibration at this time, loosening between the broken bolt and the thread of the body is caused.
4. Carefully observe that when a trace of rust is found to leak from the fracture after tapping, the nut sleeve of M18 can be taken on the stud of the surfacing and the two are welded together.
5. After welding, use a plum wrench cover for the cool and hot heat, twist the left and right on the nut, or twist the side of the nut with a small hand hammer while twisting back and forth, so that the broken bolt can be taken out.
6. After removing the broken bolt, use a suitable wire hammer to machine the thread in the frame to remove rust and other debris in the hole.
Whether it is the tiny screws of electronic equipment, the general screws of furniture appliances, or even the large screws used in engineering, construction, bridges, transportation equipment, airplanes, trams, automobiles, etc., screws occupy a very important position in these fields. .