Screws are commonly used in major mechanical equipment, […]
Screws are commonly used in major mechanical equipment, and they are also closely related to the performance and use of mechanical equipment.If the screws are suddenly damaged during use, they may seriously damage the equipment and cause the equipment to fail to operate normally. In the meantime, it is best to carry out maintenance under certain conditions so that it can be used more safely.
Screws need to pay attention to the following six issues when using and maintaining:
1. The process of rinsing the screws is very important. It needs to be very careful. During this process, residues will be left on the surface of the screws. This step of rinsing is after silicate cleaning agent cleaning.
2. The screws should be stacked together during the tempering and heating process, otherwise it will cause slight oxidation in the quenching oil.
3. Phosphide white residue will appear on the surface of the high-strength screw, indicating (point 1) that the inspection is not careful enough during operation.
4. There will be a blackening phenomenon on the surface of the parts, which will cause chemical reaction, indicating that the work in the heat treatment is not done thoroughly, and the alkaline residue on the surface has not been completely removed.
5. The standard parts of parts will be rusted during rinsing, and the water used for rinsing should be replaced frequently.
6. The phenomenon of excessive corrosion shows that the oil used for quenching oil has been used for too long and needs to be added or replaced.